NARI Member Benefits
APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP IN NARIGC TODAY:
“The Voice of the Remodeling Industry”!
Improve your exposure to the consumer, your knowledge of industry trends and the bottom line of your business through membership in NARIGC.
BENEFITS FOR NARIGC MEMBERS – JOIN & RECEIVE:
- Increase Your Professional Credibility with membership in the only national independent association dedicated to the remodeling industry. The NARI Logo is the mark of a remodeling professional!
- Get More Leads with Your Free Listing on our newly redesigned local website www.narichicago.org and the national website, www.nari.org. Only NARI members are featured on this site.
- Industry Leading Certification Programs set your company apart from the rest! Earn NARI Certifications and stay current with government required certifications and regulations such as RRP and OSHA.
- Free or Discounted Education Seminars sponsored by NARI and NARIGC.
- Save Money Each Month with NARI Members Only Discount Programs through companies such as Chrysler, Home Depot, Grainger, Sprint, Office Max, Staples, ADP Payroll Processing, Wex Fleet Fuel Cards, UniFirst Uniform Solutions, Waste Focus and First Data Credit Card Processing! Members who take advantage of these programs can enjoy discounts on their regular business expenses that far exceed their annual membership cost!
- Consumer Awareness through local and National public relations efforts, including press releases and consumer events such as the Luxury Home Remodeling Show and Chicago-area trade shows.
- Free Attendance for one of your company’s representatives at any of our regular membership meetings and roundtables.
- Peer to Peer Network of contractors, suppliers and other industry professionals. You are not alone!
- Free Set of Mailing Addresses on request to introduce yourself to other NARIGC Members.
- Free Weekly NARIGC Newsletter detailing NARIGC and industry events, news and legislation.
- Business Tips through the NARI National blog and weekly e-newsletter.
- Top of Mind Referral Service when we are contacted for contractor, supplier or industry association recommendations.
- Lobbying, Task Force and Legislation Monitoring Efforts in Springfield and Washington, DC, on legislation that directly impacts your business and the industry.
- Free and Discounted Consumer Marketing Tools & Reference Documents to help you stand out amongst your peers.
- Local & National Awards Programs for remodeling projects that can help you distinguish yourself in the marketplace.
- Make a Difference in the community through local NARIGC to the Rescue service projects.
The entire NARIGC staff and membership stands ready to help you grow your business on multiple fronts through events designed to help you network, increase your visibility and strengthen your brand.
Complete your application today. We thank you for your consideration!
Complted application should be submitted it to the NARIGC office with appropriate dues and application fee payment. You may pay the entire dues amount or use our Monthly Installment Payment program. Dues include attendance for one person per company at most meetings, reduced rates for educational seminars and Certifications, and a host of additional membership benefits.
Applications are forwarded to our Application Review Committee which processes applications and contacts the applicant with any questions. The Board of Directors meets every month except August, generally on the 2nd Tuesday, and all new applications are reviewed for approval at the board meetings.
NARI of Greater Chicagoland
780 Lee St., Ste. 108 | Des Plaines, IL 60016 | 847-298-6212