- This event has passed.
EPA Lead RRP Training Course
October 27, 2020 @ 7:00 am - 3:00 pm CDT
EPA Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting RRP training class
October 27, 2020 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM (CDT)
Presented by EPA-Accredited Training Providers
• Lead-based paint renovation training for remodelers/renovators, painters, window installers, electricians, HVAC specialists, plumbers, floor finishers
• Any worker who removes windows or disrupts more than 6 square feet of paint in pre-1978 homes, schools, daycare centers, even if vacant, must be in compliance.
Qualifications: Must be at least 18 years of age and must be available for entire day. Must understand and read English, and be able to show State photo ID for proof of residence. This class qualifies for both initial certification ($209) and refresher certification ($129).
**Must show current certificate to qualify for refresher discount.**
• Avoid poisoning customers’ children, prevent lawsuits and stop losing work to certified competitors.
• It is the Law– without training; you may face fines up to $37,500 per day.
• Protect yourself, your workers, customers, and your own children from serious health risks.
• Lead dust on children’s hands can cause irreversible brain damage.
• Attract new customers on EPA website as a Lead-Safe Certified Renovation Firm.
Restore Plumbing & Drain, Inc.
1405 Timber Drive, Unit A, Elgin, IL, 60123-8589, United States