NARI is the only association dedicated exclusively to the remodeling profession—preparing members for success through education; credentialing; networking; exposure to innovative building trends and techniques; and driving consumers to choose NARI members for their next remodeling project. Take a look at some of the most compelling reasons to join NARI, broken down by the numbers:
- NARI offers seven certification programs and two master certifications, which showcase and validate individual knowledge and ambition. More than 1,400 NARI members hold nearly 1,800 individual designations, so consumers can rest assured they’re hiring the industry’s most highly skilled professionals:
- Certified Remodeler (CR/CRS/CRA)
- Certified Kitchen and Bath Remodeler (CKBR)
- Certified Remodeling Project Manager (CRPM)
- Certified Lead Carpenter (CLC)
- Universal Design Certified Professional (UDCP)
- Master Certified Remodeler (MCR)
- Master Certified Kitchen and Bath Remodeler (MCKBR)
- NARI members earn on average 2.86 more revenue each year than non-members. NARI membership showcases a professional’s pledge to observe high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility through the organization’s Code of Ethics, and helps drive business with top-of-mind referral service and dedicated consumer-and industry-marketing efforts.
- NARI members receive 2% cash back on purchase from The Home Depot and have access to exclusive savings on a variety of supplies and services through the NARI Savings Center that offers deep discounts on office supplies, car rentals, hotels, payment processing, promotional products, gifts, entertainment and more.
- NARI University offers approximately a dozen live educational webinars a year and has more than 120 previously recorded webinars, helping remodeling professionals improve their skill set, navigate the critical issues facing the remodeling industry and gain insights to improve their business. Most webinars are approved for one Continuing Education Unit (CEU) and cover topics like Universal Design, Sales and Marketing, Business Management and more.
- NARI members can participate in the local Remodeling Excellence Awards and regional/national Contractor of the Year (CotY) Awards, demonstrating excellence in 48 categories. The premier showcase for the remodeling industry, participation in the Remodeling Excellence Awards and CotY is a great opportunity for members to learn new techniques and be exposed to today’s most innovative designs. The programs also provide outstanding PR opportunities with consumers and related contractors.
No matter which way you slice it, the benefits of a NARI membership really add up to help your business succeed!